In order for us to properly service your needs, there are certain things which require time and effort on our end. A few of these things include:
– Placing your Job ad / Description in our extensive Nanny outreach network
– Pre-screening each and every candidate that inquires about your ad
– Setting up phone and in-person appointments on your behalf to interview qualified candidates
– Acting as a liaison between you and the Nanny Candidates
– Salary negotiation, post-hire follow-ups, communication assistance
– Streamlining the entire hiring process so that no time is wasted
All of which, can take countless hours/days with no guarantee that you would be able to find a suitable caretaker for your Family.
Our Job here; is to ensure that you get the very best candidates to interview and choose from and in order to provide that level of service, we would first need to secure a $50 retainer fee (or $125 for a copy of the background check) prior to starting this search on your behalf. You will be redirected to PayPal to make this payment once you submit your Family application & Contract form
This retainer fee amount is also applied towards the overall referral fee balance due once you decide to hire someone.
The Total referral fee balance due is $300 (minus the $50 retainer fee, which you initially pay) = $250, which is due in full and must be paid Prior to the Nanny’s first day of work
Should you have any questions regarding our service or fee’s, please don’t hesitate to let us know