Explaination of Fee's
In order for us to properly service your needs, there are certain things which require time and effort on our end. A few of these things includes:
– Placing your Job ad / Description in our extensive Nanny outreach network
– Pre-screening each and every candidate that inquires about your ad
– Setting up phone and in-person appointments on your behalf to interview qualified candidates
– Acting as a liaison between you and the Nanny Candidates
– Salary negotiation, post-hire follow-ups, communication assistance
– Streamlining the entire hiring process so that no time is wasted
All of which, can take countless hours/days with no guarantee that you would be able to find a suitable caretaker for your Family.
Our Job here; is to ensure that you get the very best candidates to interview and choose from and in order to provide that level of service, we would first need to secure a $50 retainer fee (or $125 for a copy of the background check) prior to starting this search on your behalf. You will be redirected to paypal to make this payment once you submit your Family application & Contract form
This retainer fee amount is also applied towards the overall referral fee balance due once you decide to hire someone.
The overall referral fee balance due is typically $250 (minus the $50 retainer fee, which you initially pay) = $200, which is due in full and must be paid Prior to the Nanny’s first day of work
If the Nannys first months salary is greater than $2500 however, then we will charge 10% of that amount instead.
Should you have any questions regarding our service or fee’s, please don’t hesitate to let us know