Thank you for taking the time to consider us for your domestic care needs. There is a $50 deposit/retainer fee (or $125 with a copy of a background check) due at the time of booking to reserve your appointment. The retainer fee is not refundable and is separate from the final referral/closing fee.
How to pay your retainer fee:
Once you submit your application online, you will be redirected to PayPal for payment. If you are unable to pay via PayPal / Credit Card, please contact us to arrange alternate payment methods.
What is included in this retainer fee:
In order for us to properly service your needs, there are certain things which require time and effort on our end. A few of these things include:
– Placing your job ad/description in our extensive nanny outreach network
– Pre-screening each and every candidate that inquires about your ad
– Setting up phone and in-person appointments on your behalf to interview qualified candidates
– Acting as a liaison between you and the nanny candidates
– Salary negotiation, post-hire follow-ups, communication assistance
– Streamlining the entire hiring process so that no time is wasted
Our Job here; is to ensure that you get the very best candidates to interview and choose from and in order to provide that level of service, we would first need to secure a $50 retainer fee (or $125 for a copy of the background check) prior to starting this search on your behalf.
Should you have any questions regarding our service or fee’s, please don’t hesitate to let us know
My Asian Nanny Team