Are you looking to hire a proficient and knowledgeable Bi-Lingual Tutor for your child?
There are many reasons why Parents look to hire Tutors. Some Parent feels that they are unable to help with their children’s schoolwork, due to the lack of time or not fully understanding the course work or subject matter at hand. Others may want an outside resource to assist as their children are more receptive when someone else other than the Mom and Dad is doing the teaching. Hiring a Bi-Lingual Tutor will not only help the child learn dual languages at an early age but by having the right tutor, he or she can help strengthen the child’s understanding of subject comprehension, boost confidence and build critical learning skills.
At My Asian Nanny, we screen and only refer Tutors who are experienced, qualified and truly care about the well-being of your children.
What can you expect from our Tutors:
- A unique learning experience – Our tutors will work w/ your child on the current course curriculum & homework that he/she is assigned. When applicable, Tutors will customize the lessons and activities appropriate for your child’s grade level.
- One on One attention – Our Tutors will get to know your child’s individual learning style and can adapt teaching methods accordingly and will essentially act as your child’s own private teacher. Tutoring will prepare your child for tests and exams, while tutors work with your child on specific problem areas. Your child’s grades and understanding of the subject will significantly improve when working with a tutor.
- Improving the attitude your child has towards learning and school – Learning will become fun for your child. With constant encouragement and praise, your child will no longer feel overwhelmed or frustrated with school. Over time, your child will learn work and study habits he or she will use for the rest of their lives. These skills will help prepare your child to successfully achieve his or her goals both inside and outside school.
- Improving self-esteem and confidence – Your child’s self-esteem and confidence will increase through tutoring, by providing him or her with the resources and skills he or she needs to excel in school. Your child will gain the ability to do school work on his or her own, without your help. Your child will realize his or her own personal growth and will learn to take responsibility for his or her studies.
- Improving social and behavioral skills – Tutoring services will help your child become a better communicator, form better relationships with peers, and make more positive social and behavioral adjustments. Your child will become more competent in his or her learning and more successful in managing his or her school work.
Interested in learning more? Start your search today or contact us for more info