Pros for Hiring a postpartum Nanny (with meal)
- Parent to have a peaceful and restful nights
- Easier transition into being a parent.
- Balance nutritious meals 3 meals and two desserts to help mom recover and produce more breast milk.
- Help mom body back in shape with low sodium/sugar meals
- Guidance with baby care and breast milk production
- Full day attention to the babies
- Assist mom recover better from giving birth emotionally and physically. Provide past knowledge of postpartum care and emotional support for the parents.
- Experienced with eczema, colic, jaundice, bloating, constipation, circumcise and so on
- Some could assist with sleeping schedule for the baby and help with everything baby related
- Assist with massage baby and mom if needed
Pros for Hiring a postpartum Nanny (without meal)
- Parents have restful nights
- Guidance with baby care
- Whole day attention to the baby
- Experience with new born problems such as eczema, colic, jaundice, bloating, constipation, circumcise and so on
- Assist with baby sleeping schedule
- Shaping the baby’s head
- Mom will have more time for herself to recover from giving birth
- Help mom and dad transition into being parents.
- Provide emotional support for the parents
book sitters easily
We Provide Best Nanny Service